- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp black peppers, roughly ground
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 green chillies
- 250 gms mutton liver
- Salt to taste
How to make Spicy Liver:
- Heat oil in a pan, fry liver with ginger/garlic paste and add the spices along with lemon juice.
- Remove from heat as oil separates from the gravy, otherwise the meat will become hard.
- Garnish with green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Spicy Liver is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with naan!
Leave a Reply