Some people always look something new to make, for such people we are giving amazingly delicious recipe which you might eat in dine out but not at home. This is Sajji Pulao that is not difficult at all, so in next get together surprise your guest with this rice and chicken dish.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Sajji Pulao Recipe and printable version below!
Sajji Pulao Recipe
- 1 whole chicken
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 kg basmati rice
- 250 gm tomatoes
- 250 gm onions
- 100 gm dried plum
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 tbsp green chili paste
- 2 tsp black cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp whole black pepper
- 1/2 cup Oil or butter
To Make Chicken Sajji
- Marinate whole chicken with vinegar, chaat masala, salt, garlic, red chili powder and oil.
- Place in a refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Now preheat oven to 200 degree c.
- Bake marinated chicken in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
To Make Pulao
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Fry onions for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add black cumin, chopped tomato, whole black pepper, salt and bay leaves.
- Stir well.
- Now add 2 glasses of water, dried plums, green chili paste and soaked rice in it.
- As the water gets dry from the rice put the chicken sajji on it.
- Cover the skillet and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Delicious Sajji Pulao is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with Mint Raita and Salad.
I have also posted Meatball and Pea Pulao which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Pulao. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.