Knead a soft dough by using water.Shallow fry parathas on a hot griddle with hot clarified butter. Must try this Punjabi Paratha recipe and share your experience with us!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Medium
- 1/2 kg flour
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- water as required
- clarified butter as required
- Place flour, yeast, salt, cream and sugar in a large bowl.
- Knead a soft dough by using water.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Now roll a roti of the dough.
- Spread ½ cup clarified butter on it.
- Sprinkle little bit of flour and make a roll.
- Now cut the ball with the help of knife.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll balls like a roti.
- Shallow fry parathas on a hot griddle with hot clarified butter.
- Reshmi Paratha is ready to serve.
- Serve with omelet, curd or any curry.
If you like Reshmi Paratha and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.
Leave a Reply