Ingredients of Pani Puri:
- Maida- 1/2 cup
- Rava- 1/2 cup
- Baking powder- 1 pinch
- Boiled and diced potatoes- 1/2 cup
- Green gram- 1/4 cup (soak green gram for 6 hrs and pressure cook for 1 whistle)
How to make Pani Puri:
- Mix the above ingredients with cold water and make it into a smooth stiff dough.
- Close the dough with a wet cloth and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Make small even sized (round biscuit size) balls from the dough and roll into small circles.
- Put one by one in hot oil and press well with ladle to puff up.
- Fry till crisp and golden brown.
- Make a hole with thumb on top of each pani puri.
- Put little cooked green gram, boiled potato & little sweet chutney and fill it with green chutney (pani).
- Pani Puri is ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply