This delicious Pakistani-inspired Omelette Curry will certainly awaken your groggy taste-buds
Check it out the Omelette Curry recipe here!!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 eggs
- 250 gm yogurt
- Few curry leaves
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1/4 tsp carom seeds
- salt to taste
- In a small bowl, beat eggs properly.
- Season with salt.
- Add flour in it.
- keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan or wok.
- Add onion, garlic cloves, potatoes and peas.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes then add yogurt and water in it.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder,crushed cumin, carom seeds, curry leaves and salt.
- Bring to a bowl and let it simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in another pan.
- Fry egg mixture in a form of omelet.
- Repeat this procedure with remaining ingredients.
- Cut omelet into square pieces then into skillet.
- Stir well.
- Take it out in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle green chilies over it.
- Delicious Omelet Curry is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with paratha.