If your a fan of malai chicken boti then you are going to love this recipe. It tastes somewhat like malai chicken boti, only its a creamier and more flavorful chicken curry. Must try out this Malai Chicken recipe and don’t forget to leave a comment below.
[one_third] Prep Time: 30 minutes[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 35 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 4 [/one_third_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 500 gm boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- 1 cup cream( malai)
- 1/2 cup oil or ghee
- 3 tbsp grinded brown onion
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 1 tbsp whole spice
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1-1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1/4 tsp tandoori color
- Salt to taste
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt, ground onion and tandoori color.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet.
- Add whole spices, desiccated coconut, poppy seed paste, chili powder, turmeric and salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes then put marinated chicken in it.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until oil comes on top.
- Now add in Cream (malai) and sugar.
- Cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- take it out in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
- Malai Chicken is ready to serve.
- Serve with paratha.