[one_third] Prep Time:40 minutes[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 15 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 6[/one_third_last]
- 300 gm plain flour
- 300 gm sugar
- 15 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 300 gm cooking chocolate
- 200 gm butter
- 100 gm icing sugar
- 2 cups fresh cream
- 1 cup sugar syrup
- 4-5 tbsp icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 220 degree C.
- In a large bowl, combine together eggs, plain flour, sugar, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Knead a fine dough.
- Then place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until toothpick insert into the center comes out clean.
- In a bowl, add white butter, fresh cream, cocoa powder and icing sugar.
- Mix well.
- Keep the mix in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and mix with fresh cream.
- Also add prepared mixture.
- Make 1 cup sugar syrup and keep aside.
- When your sponge is ready, drizzle sugar syrup in the middle of sponge.
- Spread butter cream over it.
- Make a layer of cooking chocolate on the top.
- Top remaining butter cream.
- Then cut into rectangles of your preferred size.
- Chocolate Pastry is ready to serve.
- Serve with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
Leave a Reply