Chicken Fajita Pizza
Love to eat Chicken Fajita Pizza ? Now you can make it at home with this Chicken Fajita Pizza recipe. Homemade pizza tastes much better than store bought pizza.Try this Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe , you’ll love it.
Check it out the Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe here!!
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
- 300 gm boneless chicken, cubed
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic paste
For Pizza Topping
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 10 black olives
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 capsicum, thinly sliced
For Pizza Dough:
- 1-1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp yeast ( dissolve in luke warm water with 1 tbsp sugar)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
Yield: 4 servings
- In a large bowl, add chicken, chilli sauce, black pepper, soy sauce, salt, vinegar, and garlic.
- Mix to coat evenly.
- Marinate for 25 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Now cook chicken in a pan over medium heat, until tender.
- Keep aside.
- In another large bowl, combine the flour, salt, egg and yeast mixture.
- Knead a soft dough with Luke warm water.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Now place dough in the oven until rise and doubled.
- Roll dough and put in a baking tray.
- Spread little oil over it.
- Now pierce the dough with a fork.
- Spread chilli sauce over the dough.
- Layer chicken cubes,mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, tomato, capsicum and olives on it.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and cut into slices.
- Chicken Fajita Pizza is ready to serve.
- Serve with Tomato Ketchup.
If you like Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.