Mostly making Gulab Jamun at home is considered a hard task. But Once you try this Gulab Jamun recipe , you will never buy from shop.
[one_fourth]Prep Time:35 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time:10 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings:6 [/one_fourth] [one_fourth_last]Source: Masala TV [/one_fourth_last]
For Gulab Jamun:
- 1/2 kg khoya (ricotta cheese)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon plain flour
- 3 tablespoon sooji
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
For Sugar Syrup:
- 1/2 kg sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom powder
- silver papers
- pistachios and almonds
Nutritional information is not yet available.
- In a large bowl, combine the khoya, egg, plain flour, sooji, oil, sugar and baking powder.
- Knead a soft dough.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Now heat oil in a deep pan.
- Fry gulab jamuns for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until sugar syrup is thickened.
- Put gulab jamun in the sugar syrup.
- Cover the pot or until gulab jamun absorbed the syrup.
- Dish it out.
- Garnish with silver paper.
- Sprinkle almonds and pistachios over the gulab jamuns.
- Delicious Gulab Jamun is ready to serve.
- Serve as a dessert after any meal.
If you like Gulab Jamun Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.