Broast Chutney (Dipping Sauce)
a creamy garlicky and mouth-watering dipping sauce. Always great to have in all seasons.Do try this Broast Chutney (dipping Sauce) recipe, you’ ll love it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 green chilies thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Peel potato and cut into cubes.
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend well until smooth.
- Broast Chutney is ready to serve.
- Enjoy with Chicken Broast.