Ramen Coleslaw – This is nothing like the mayonnaise based coleslaw’s that most people think of. Toasted Sesame seeds and almonds makes this coleslaw crunchy and unique. This coleslaw is FANTASTIC!!
Check it out Ramen Coleslaw recipe here:
Ready In: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken flavored ramen noodles, crushed, seasoning packet reserved
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, sugar, ramen noodle spice mix, salt and pepper.
- Place sesame seeds and almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Place cabbage, green onions and crushed ramen noodles in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over the cabbage-mixture. Toss to coat evenly.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds and almonds.
- Ramen Coleslaw is ready now.
- Serve with BBQ Steak.
Amount per serving.
- Calories 253
- Fat 12.5g
- Cholesterol 0mg