Pomegranate Raita – A slightly different way to prepare sweet and tangy raita. This Raita is made with plain yogurt and red crystals of pomegranate. So easy and delicious too!!
Check it out Pomegranate Raita recipe here:
Ready In: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1/2 cup red pomegranate
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- a pinch of black salt
- Place yogurt in a mixing bowl. Whisk with a hand beater.
- Add sugar.
- Season with cumin powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Stir in pomegranate and green chilies.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until chill.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves
- Pomegranate Raita is ready to serve.
- Serve with cutlets or kabobs.