Picnic Cupcakes _ These moist cupcakes don’t need frosting, so they’re perfect for a picnic or traveling!!
Try the easy recipe of Picnic Cupcakes recipe here:
Ready In: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
This recipe make 24 serving(s).
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) chocolate or yellow cake mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions for cupcakes.
- Fill 24 paper pan-lined muffin cups 2/3 rd full.
- Place cream cheese, egg and sugar in a small bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by one tablespoonfuls into the batter.
- Bake at 350 degree F, for 20 minutes or until a wooden-pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Picnic Cupcakes are ready to serve.
- Serve with tea or coffee.