Pesto Pasta with Chicken _ Easy and delicious bow-tie pasta with chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto sauce. This Pesto Pasta with Chicken is a relatively simple and affordable Italian style meal you can cook in 15-20 minutes and that tastes like a restaurant dish.
Check it out Pesto Pasta with Chicken recipe here:
Ready In: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
This recipe make 8 serving(s).
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, crushed
- salt to taste
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Cut dried tomatoes into strips and set aside.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute garlic for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Place chicken into the skillet.
- Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- In a large bowl, toss together pasta, chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Stir in pesto sauce. Toss to coat evenly.
- Pesto Pasta with Chicken is ready to serve.
Amount per serving.
- Calories: 328
- Total Fat: 10.1 g
- Cholesterol: 22 mg
Leave a Reply