These light chicken kabobs gives you a different flavor to traditional kabobs, without the heartburn that can occur with the usual kabobs recipe. They are easy to make ahead and grill in less than 30 minutes. Goes well with Rice Pilaf.
Check it out Light Chicken Kabobs recipe here:
Ready In: 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
This recipe make 6 serving(s).
- 6 (4 ounce each) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 18 medium fresh mushrooms
- 2 green peppers, cut into cubes
- 2 onions, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Place chicken strips, green peppers, onion, mushrooms in a large resealable plastic bag.
- In a bowl, combine together the salad dressing, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Reserve 1/3 cup marination; cover and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining mixture over the chicken and vegetables.
- Seal the bag and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Alternately thread chicken and vegetables on 18 soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill over medium heat for 15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Turning and basting with reserved marinade occasionally. Light Chicken Kabobs are ready to serve.
- Serve with Rice Pilaf.
Amount per serving.
- Calories :210
- Sodium: 673 mg
- Cholesterol: 74 mg
- Carbohydrate: 13 gm
- Protein: 29 gm
- Fat: 4 gm
- 3 lean meat
- 2 vegetable
Leave a Reply