Simple yet tasty Namkeen Gosht is kind of stew. Prepared in light chili, only some black pepper in little quantity is used in it.
Try this Namkeen Gosht Recipe and post your comment below.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
- 1 kg mutton meat with bone
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp ginger, finely sliced
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp whole black pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- water as required
- Heat oil in a deep pot over medium high heat.
- Place sliced onion, ginger, garlic in hot oil.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes or until nicely golden.
- Now put the meat into the pot.
- Stir it for couple on minutes.
- Then add black pepper, coriander seed, cumin seed’s, turmeric powder.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add enough water and let it cook at medium flame for 2 hours or until the water dries.
- Cook on high flame for 10 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and green chilies.
- Namkeen Gosht is ready to serve.