A classic macaroni salad with the delightful addition of hard boiled eggs! Comes together easily & serves a crowd. Enjoy! This macaroni egg salad is made with hard-cooked egg, onion, and a seasoned mayonnaise dressing. Serve at any BBQ, or picnic.
Check it out Macaroni Egg Salad recipe here:
Ready In: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
This recipe make 2 serving(s).
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp prepared mustard
- Dash pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in onion, egg and celery.
- Fold in macaroni.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chill.
- Macaroni Egg salad is ready to serve.
- You can serve this delicious egg salad with Baked Spiced Chicken.
Leave a Reply