This Light and easy stir fry recipe is aromatic and full of flavors. Serve over Rice.
Check it out Light and Easy Stir-Fry recipe here:
Ready In: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 1 pound chicken, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Chinese-style vegetables
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine water, soy sauce, seasoning blend and ginger.
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- Pour seasoning mixture over the chicken.
- Marinate chicken for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place chicken into the skillet.
- Stir fry for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add vegetables and continue stir fry 5 minutes or until cooked thorough.
- Light and Easy Stir-Fry is ready to serve.
- Serve with rice.
Amount per serving.
- Calories: 522
- Total Fat: 7.9g