Jhatpat Rice Pakoras is a popular snack, perfect in lunch as well. So simple and so good. Try this Jhatpat Rice Pakoras recipe from a member of the Recipestable Community.
[one_third] Prep Time: 10 minutes[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 10 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 5[/one_third_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 1 cup gram flour( besan)
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 2 boiled potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 3 green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp red chili, crushed
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp dry mango powder
- salt to taste
- oil for deep frying
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 5 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
- In a bowl, add gram flour, turmeric, red chilli, dry mango powder, salt and chat masala.
- Make a thick batter by using water.
- Now add potatoes, green chilies, onion, coriander leaves, and boiled rice.
- Mix well.
- Heat oil in a deep wok or pan over medium heat.
- Deep fry Pakoras for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Jhatpat Rice Pakoras are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
- Serve hot with Pakora Dipping Sauce.
Leave a Reply