This is an easy-to-make instant fried rice with egg, onion, green beans and soy sauce. Instant rice and a seasoning pack cut prep time for this fast, fuss-free and delicious fried-rice recipe.
Check it out Instant Fried Rice recipe here:
Ready In: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 3 cups cold cooked instant rice
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 envelope fried rice seasoning
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir-fry onions in oil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add egg; stir until scrambled.
- In a small bowl, combine seasoning mix and water. Set aside.
- Stir in rice and peas.
- Stir-fry until heated through.
- Stir in seasoning mixture.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Take it out in a serving dish.
- Instant Fried Rice is ready to serve.
- Serve with Baked Chicken.