- 1 cup wheat flour
- 3/4 cup spinach
- 2 tsp Oil
- salt to taste
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
How to make Hara Paratha:
- Grind coriander, chili ginger paste, lemon, flax seeds and salt in a mixer.
- Remove in a bowl and keep aside.
- Blanch the spinach and puree.
- Make dough using wheat flour, salt, and spinach puree.
- Do not use water.
- Cover the dough and keep it for 5-7 minutes.
- For each paratha, roll out 2 chapatis.
- Apply chutney on one of them and press the other on top.
- Heat griddle, smear it with oil and roast the paratha.
- Remove when brown spots appear on both sides.
- Serve hot with yogurt.