French Bread Pizza
Today I’m sharing one of super simple, taste bud loving My Favorite French Bread Pizza recipe. I like it more than regular pizza. It’s quick, customizable and there is just something about sinking your teeth into that buttery, garlicky crust and hearing that crunch. So priceless. Do try it!!
Bismillah Let’s get started.
Check it out the French Bread Pizza Recipe and printable version below.
French Bread Pizza recipe
Today I’m sharing one of super simple, taste bud loving My Favorite French Bread Pizza recipe. I like it more than regular pizza. So Priceless. Do try it!
- 1 loaf French bread (about 18 inches long)
- 2 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1 cup leftover chicken tikka (shredded)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 capsicum (cubed)
- 1 to mato (seeds removed and cubed)
- 1 small onion (cubed)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- a pinch of garlic salt
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 180 Degree C.
- Slice the French bread right down the middle.
- Flatten out each piece by pressing it firmly with your hands.
- In a small bowl, combine together the butter, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese.
- Spread butter mixture evenly on both loaves of bread.
- Now Place bread on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven and spread pizza sauce onto the french bread.
- Top with onion, chicken, tomato, capsicum and cheese.
- Sprinkle dried oregano over them.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into serving slices. Delicious French Bread Pizza is ready to serve.
Serve with Chili Garlic Sauce.
I have also posted Easy Naan Pizza Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Pizza. Do check it out as well.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply