Coconut Date Balls
This Coconut date balls recipe is super easy and sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. These are tiny energy balls perfect to feed your kids, you can make a big batch and keep them for ages.
No bake coconut Date Balls contain just few ingredients and they are super healthy. Pop them into lunch boxes or snack on them after exercise – and enjoy. Must try this Coconut Date Balls Recipe, You’ll love it.
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 250 gm dates
- 250 gm khoya
- 50 gm pistachios
- 50 gm butter
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp coloured vermicelli
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- a pinch of red color
- a pinch of green color
- 6 shashlik sticks
- Place dates in the butter.
- Fry for 5-6 minutes or until oil comes out on top.
- Now add flour and cook for 5 minutes or until well cooked.
- Take this mixture out in a large bowl.
- Add khoya, almond, pistachio, cream, castor sugar and ground cardamom.
- Mix well.
- Make small balls out of the mixture.
- Divide desiccated coconut into 3 portions.
- Mix a pinch of red food color in one portion.
- Mix a pinch of green color in other portion.
- Keep the third portion white.
- Coat date balls in all the 3 colored desiccated coconut.
- Thread onto shashlik sticks.
- Sprinkle colored vermicelli on it.
- Coconut Date Balls are ready to serve.
- Serve with tea, coffee or a glass of milk.
If you like Coconut Date Balls Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.