Brinjal Raita Recipe
- Brinjal 115gm
- Curds 225gm
- Chilli powder 5gm
- Garam masala a pinch
- Cumin a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Mustard seeds a pinch
- 1/4 tsp Red chillies
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Place brinjal on live coals or grill and roast, turning frequently.
- When skin turns black and the brinjal is soft inside, remove and peel.
- Mash well and add to beaten curds.
- Add salt and spices and mix.
- Heat oil.
- Add mustard seeds and whole red chillies.
- When the seeds crackle, pour over brinjal mixture, and mix well.
- Brinjal Raita is ready to serve.