Who don’t like to eat bounty? How is it possible when a drink is made with bounty and some resist! Vanilla ice cream adds an extra flavor in Bounty Smoothie. You can serve it in kids party.
Check it out the Bounty Smoothie Recipe here!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: not required
- 4 bounty chocolate
- 4 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- Place bounty chocolate,vanilla ice cream, milk, cream and crushed ice in a blender.
- Blend for 1 minutes or until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Top with flaked coconut and chocolate syrup.
- Bounty Smoothie is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
- Serve chilled with any cookies or biscuits.
If you like Bounty Smoothie Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.