Black Forest Chocolate Roll has a divine taste. If a dessert made with such delicious ingredients how much tasty it can be! Try out a guaranteed flavorsome Black Forest Chocolate Roll recipe that is a good choice to serve in get together and kids party. Check it out the Black Forest Chocolate Roll recipe!!
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
For Chocolate Roll:
- 4 ounce caster sugar
- 3 ounce flour
- 1 ounce cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp chocolate essence
- 2 cups fresh cream, whipped
- canned peaches as required
- Icing sugar to dust
- Cocoa powder to dust
- Cherries, for decoration
- Grated chocolate, for decoration
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Sieve flour and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with sugar until creamy and fluffy.
- Stir in chocolate essence.
- Then fold in the sieved flour mixture.
- Pour this batter in a 13X9 inch greased baking tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until toothpick insert into the center comes out clean.
- Remove cake from tin on a napkin.
- Then roll immediately.
- Unroll the cake and drizzle canned syrup.
- Spread fresh cream and fruits over it.
- Again roll the cake.
- Place on a serving plate.
- Top with fresh cream,
- Sprinkle icing sugar and cocoa powder over it.
- Garnish with cherries and grated chocolate.
- Black Forest Chocolate Roll is ready to serve. Enjoy!!
- Serve this black forest chocolate roll after meal as a dessert.