- 900 gm Chicken, cut into boneless cubes, washed, dried
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Dry fenugreek powder
- 2 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tsp Green chilies, chopped
- 1 tbsp Green coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 5 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 5 tsp Gram flour , sieved
- 2 ½ tbsp Breadcrumbs, fresh
- 6 Egg yolks, whisked
How to make Bannu Kebab:
- Stir salt, dry fenugreek powder, ginger-garlic paste, green chilies, green coriander, and vinegar together; marinade and massage the chicken.
- Keep into fridge for 15 minutes.
- Heat pan with oil, saute the gram flour until a fragrant smell comes up.
- Add chicken cubes and saute on low heat for 5 minutes until half done.
- Add breadcrumbs, later remove and leave on a table to cool down.
- Skewer the cubes 2” apart and roast in a tandoor till done.
- Grasp the cubes close together in order to coat with egg yolks.
- Roast until egg coating turns golden brown.
- Bannu Kebab is ready to serve.
- Garnish with onion rings.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
Leave a Reply