Tikka is a traditional Pakistani recipe. Balochi Tikka is an easy to make delicious recipe. Mutton and vegetables marinated in yogurt and spices. Try this balochi tikka boti recipe.
[one_third] Prep Time: 10 minutes + overnight[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 30 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 4[/one_third_last]
- 1/2 kg mutton
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 onion, cut into cubes
- 1 potato, cut into cubes
- 2 tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 4 tbsp oil, for basting
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw papaya paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1-1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp all spices
- salt according to taste
- 10-12 bamboo skewers
- Cut mutton into small cubes.
- Place mutton cubes in a large bowl.
- Add salt, red chili powder,all spice powder,raw papaya paste, oil, coriander powder , ginger garlic paste and lemon juice.
- Cover and marinate for overnight in a refrigerator.
- Now add diced vegetables in the marination.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Thread a piece of mutton with the diced potato and onion on a bamboo skewer.
- Heat a frying pan or grill pan.
- Roast skewers for 12-15 minutes on low heat or until mutton is tender.
- Garnish balochi tikka with lemon wedges and ring onions.
- Balochi Tikka Boti is ready to serve.
- You can serve balochi tikka boti with Naan and mint chutney.