[one_third] Prep Time: 10 minutes[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 40 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 5[/one_third_last]
- 500 gm ground meat
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup Almonds, blanched
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp coconut powder
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 green chilies
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- A piece of coal
Yield: 5 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available.
- Heat oil in a skillet or pan, add ground mince and ginger garlic paste.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low flame for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a griddle(tawa), stir together almonds, cumin seeds,coriander seeds and coconut powder.
- Cook for 30 seconds then remove from the heat.
- Then grind in a grinder.
- When mince meat has dried up, add tomatoes and all spices.
- Stir together and cook for 10 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and green chilies over it.
- Steam briefly with coal.
- Badami Keema is ready to serve.
- Enjoy with Roti or Naan.