- 1/2 kg mutton
- 2 onions,thinly sliced
- 8 green peppers
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 tsp liquorices
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp aniseed
- 1 cup yogurt
- salt to taste
How to make Achar Gosht:
- Fry the onion and add the meat, ginger and garlic in it.
- Cook it when till the meat’s water dry.
- If require then add some more water.
- Add the salt and red paper in the yogurt and blend it.
- Now add this paste in meat and leave it for cook.
- When its going to dry then add aniseed, cumin seed and green paper in it.
- Remember cut the green paper before add in the meat.
- Now cook it on low fire.
- When it’s ready then its should be dry.
- Achar Gosht is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with naan or chapati.
Leave a Reply