White Fruit Cake
I know there are a lot of people out there that have issues with fruit cake, but this White Fruit Cake recipe has converted even the most reluctant. Great to serve with tea or even it is likely eaten without tea.
If there are certain fruits you don’t like, you can always include more of another, or some of your own favourites. Dried fruits soaked in juice can take the place of candied fruits, and seeds can replace nuts.
Follow this simple White Fruit Cake Recipe to prepare a delicate taste and texture of Fruit Cake .
Bismillah Let’s get started.
Check it out the White Fruit Cake Recipe and printable version below.
White Fruit Cake Recipe
- 3 cups all purpose flour sfited
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups butter
- 8 eggs separated
- 1-1/2 cups candied pineapple chunks
- 2 cups golden raisins
- 2 cups chopped cashew
- 1-1/2 cups candied cherries
- 1 cup dried currants
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoon candied orange peel
- 2 tablespoon candied citron peel
- hop raisins, cherries and pineapple.
- In a mixing bowl, combine together the chopped fruit with currants, orange peel, and citron.
- Soak in orange juice for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 135 degrees C.
- Place a small pan of water in the oven.
- Line three loaf pans with doubled waxed paper.
- Now Place butter and confectioner's sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat egg yolks in a separate bowl.
- Then stir in the butter mixture.
- Stir in fruit, juice, and cashew.
- Gradually stir in the sifted flour.
- In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites to peaks.
- Fold into batter.
- Fill pans 2/3 rd full.
- Bake for 2 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Turn on a wire rack and let them cool completely.
- Cut into slices and save in an air-tight container. Delicious White Fruit Cake is ready to serve.
Serve with tea or coffee.
I have also posted Carrot Cake Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making cake. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.