Take it from the expert and bring restaurant like flavor in your everyday meals. Must try this Smoked Sandwiches Recipe , you’ll love it.
Check it out the Smoked Sandwiches Recipe here !!
Prep Time:10 minutes + marination
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp green chili paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cucumbers, cut into rounds
- 1 sandwich bread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salad leaves as required
- a piece of coal
- Rinse chicken properly then cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Marinate chicken with fried cumin, black pepper, salt, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste and oil for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, cook chicken in a wok for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Now give coal smoke and cover with a lid.
- Remove the coal piece.
- Take it out in a bowl, add mayonnaise.
- Mix well.
- Toast bread slices and place chicken mixture over each bread slice.
- Put 2 cucumber pieces and salad leaves on it.
- Cover with another bread slice then cut it from the medium.
- Smoked Sandwiches are ready to serve.
- Enjoy with French Fries and Tomato Sauce.
If you like Smoked Sandwiches Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.