These flavorful sesame chicken wings are marinated with garlic, green onions, sesame seeds, soy sauce, and other ingredients. It’s a super appetizer for any gathering. Enjoy!
Check it out Sesame Chicken Wings recipe here:
Ready In: 1 hour 5 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
This recipe make 6 serving(s).
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 green onions with tops,thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Dash pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add soy sauce, water, sugar, sesame oil, green onions, garlic, onion, sesame seeds and pepper.
- Mix until well combined.
- Place chicken wings in the bag.
- Shake to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken to a shallow rack in a baking pan.
- Discard marinade.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes then turn and bake 20 minutes longer or until chicken is tender all juices run clear.
- Sesame Chicken Wings are ready to serve.
- Serve with Hot and Sweet Dip.