These Reshmi Tikka’s are as tasty as showing in the picture. No special ingredient just simple seasoning make these Reshmi Tikka moist and tasty. Do try this Reshmi Tikka Recipe, you’ll love it.
Check it out the Reshmi Tikka Recipe here!!
Prep Time: 10 minutes + marination
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 kg boneless chicken
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp green chili paste
- 1 tbsp meat tenderizer
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 2 tsp red pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Rinse chicken then cut into pieces.
- Marinate chicken with yogurt, meat tenderizer, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, red pepper, green chili paste, salt, all spice, cream and lemon juice.
- Place in a refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Put marinated chicken in hot oil.
- Cook on low flame for 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Turn the flame high and cook well for 5-8 minutes or until all water dries.
- Dish it out.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Sprinkle chaat Masala over it.
- Reshmi Tikka is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
- Serve with naan and chutney.
If you like Reshmi Tikka Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.