- 1/2 cup Rava (sooji)
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 small Onion
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped coriander leaves
- 4 curry leaves
- 2 green chillies
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups water
- 6 tbsp Oil for cooking
How to make Rava Dosa:
- Finely chop the onions, green chilli, coriander leaves and curry leaves.
- Mix the rava , flours, salt and chopped ingredients with water in a large bowl.
- Leave to soak for minimum half an hour.
- Heat a non stick dosa tawa in a high flame for 1 minute.
- Smear 1 teaspoon oil on the tawa with a clean white cloth.
- Stir the batter once to mix well. Start spreading the batter as shown in the picture to fill the whole tawa. spread 1 teaspoon oil on the dosa.
- Cook for 1 whole minute and turn and cook for 1 minute again.
- Lower the flame and turn the dosa once again.
- Remove the dosa on to a plate.
- By now the tawa will be at right temperature for the next dosa.
- Rava Dosa is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with chutneys.