Mutton Namkeen Boti
Salty Mutton Bites (Mutton Namkeen Boti)- Fresh and delicious. Tasty and relish, easy recipe with flavorful ingredients. Serve with naan or sheermal.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 500 gm boneless mutton
- 250 gm plain yogurt
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 4 green chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp khatai powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper, crushed
- whole hot spices as required
- salt to taste
- 1-1/2 glass water
- 2 tbsp ginger slices
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Wash mutton and remove all excess fat.
- Then cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet or pan.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 minute or until light golden.
- Put mutton in it and cook for 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Now pour water in it.
- Bring to a boil and cook on low flame for 40 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Now add yogurt and salt .
- Cook for 5 minutes or until water dries up.
- When meat has tenderized, add crushed cumin, crushed coriander, whole hot spices, khatai powder, black pepper, and 4 green chilies.
- Mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Then take it out in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with ginger and coriander leaves.
- Delicious Mutton Namkeen Boti is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with Naan.