Fish Patties (Quick and Simple)
Fish patties can be enjoyed at every meal as a yummy side dish or simply as a snack with any sauce or dip. A must try recipe
Check it out the Fish Patties recipe here!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 ounce boneless fish
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 potato, boiled & mashed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- salt according to taste
- bread crumbs as required
- oil for frying
Yield: 3 servings
- Steam fish fillets for 10 minutes in water.
- Drain fish and mash properly.
- In a bowl, add mashed potato, fish, onion, green chilies, ginger garlic paste, black pepper, all spice, coriander leaves, egg and salt.
- Mix well.
- Shape into round patties.
- Roll patties in bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry fish patties on each side for 2 minute or until golden.
- Fish Patties are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
- Serve with Chili Garlic Sauce.