This Creamy chocolate cheesecake is baked in a graham cracker crust. Perfect for special occasions. Everyone’s a chocolate lover when it comes to this special dessert. “It melts in your mouth!” and Very smooth and fudgy.Check it out Chocolate Cheesecake recipe here.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Yield : 1 (9-inch) cheesecake
Amount per serving.
- Calories: 605
- Total Fat: 39.1g
- Cholesterol: 157 mg
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Press crumb-mixture on bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan. Set aside.
In another large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in Condensed Milk until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into the prepared pan.
Bake in the preheated oven for 65 minutes or until cake center is set. Leave it to cool at room temperature. Chill thoroughly.
Garnish with chocolate chips and whipped topping. Chocolate Cheesecake is ready to serve. Enjoy!!
- Cheesecakes should be served at room temperature. If frozen, leave cake overnight in the refrigerator and defrost on counter 3 hours before serving.
Leave a Reply