Chinoti Kunna Gosht
Matka Gosht is a delicious stewed mutton curry and also called Kunna. As it is cooked in clay pot it has a distinct and adorable fragrance. This Matka Gosht Recipe will give your meal an aromatic touch.Do try it!!
This Matka Gosht full of rich flavours when it’s cooked in a matka, naturally a wonderful aromatic flavoursome dish will emerge.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 kg mutton
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black cumin, crushed
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Heat ghee in a Handi and fry ginger garlic for 30 seconds.
- Then add sliced onion and cook for 2 minutes or until it turns soft.
- Now add 1/2 cup of water,mutton, red Chili powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder.
- Cover and cook for 30-40 minutes.
- Then fry well.
- Add 3 cups water and cook until meat is tender.
- Dissolve flour in water.
- When meat tender, add flour paste.
- Keep stirring.
- Sprinkle crushed black cumin over it.
- Cook for 15 minutes on low flame or until ghee comes on top.
- Chinoti Kunna Gosht is ready now.
- Serve with naan.