This is the most easiest cocktail you can make, great for kids, or to serve up on a hot summer’s day.Discover the refreshing Peach Colada Recipe
Check it out the Peach Colada Recipe here !!
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:0 minutes
- 1 cup peaches, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- few mint leaves
- Place all ingredients except mint leaves in a blender.
- Process for 1 minute or until well blended.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Peach Colada is ready to serve.
- Serve with sandwiches or burgers.
If you like Peach Colada Recipe By Rida Aftab and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this sweet and mouth watering Peach Colada, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.