Molten Chocolate Cakes have a rich chocolate flavor with a pudding-like center that is dense and moist.These chocolate cakes are decadent yet easy to prepare.
Check it out Molten Chocolate Cakes recipe here:
Ready In: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
This recipe make 8 serving(s).
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 5 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, egg yolks, and sugar.
- Stir in chocolate-butter mixture.
- Add flour and stir until blended.
- Pour into 8 greased 6-oz. custard cups.
- Place custard cups on a baking tray.
- Bake at 425 degree for 15 minutes or until done.
- Remove from the oven and leave it for 2 minutes.
- Run a knife around the edge of custard cups.
- Transfer into individual dessert plates.
- Molten Chocolate Cakes are ready to serve.
Amount per serving.
- Calories: 578
- Fat: 38 g (saturated fat: 21 g)
- Cholesterol: 38 mg
- Sodium: 275 mg
- Carbohydrate: 56 g
- Fiber :2 g
- Protein:9 g