This Layered Toffee Cake is a quick and yummy way to dress up a purchased angel food cake. This is rich and tasty dessert.
Check it out the Layered Toffee Cake recipe here:
Ready In : 4 hour 20 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
This recipe make 12 serving(s).
- 1 ( 10 ounce) prepared angel food cake
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup caramel or butterscotch ice cream topping
- 9 (1.4 ounces each) Heath candy bar,chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place cream in a large bowl.
- Beat for 5 minutes or just until it begins to thicken.
- Then gradually add ice cream topping; beat until soft peaks form.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Cut cake horizontally into three layers.
- Place bottom layer on a serving plate.
- Spread 1 cup cream mixture over it.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup candy bar over it.
- Repeat the procedure with remaining cake layers.
- Place top layer on cake.
- Frost sides and top with remaining cream mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining candy bar over it.
- Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or until set.
- Layered Toffee cake is ready to serve.
Leave a Reply