Searching for a simple way to get your nutrients? Look no further than fresh spinach, which is plentiful in the spring. The health benefits of spinach are many, and it tastes great!
Here are 12 reasons that spinach should show up on your dinner table often.
- Spinach is high in fiber, so it helps keep you full and aids in digestion.
- Helps prevent cancer.
- It’s anti-inflammatory.
- High in anti-oxidants.
- Lowers high blood pressure.
- Helps improve vision.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Promotes healthy, glowing skin.
- Strengthen bones.
- Fights diseases.
- Helps the brain and nervous system function.
- Low in calories but high in nutrients.
The information on Recipestable.com is not meant to take the place of health care or services you may need. Please see your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns.