Vegetable Chow Mein
Vegetable Chow Mein is tasty and healthy dish. Its a medley of vegetables that are surrounded with noodles and sauce. For all the vegetarians out there who just can’t get enough of chow mein. Enjoy the delicious chow mein noodles with crunchy stir fried vegetables. You also can add some other vegetable of choice too.
Check it out the Vegetable Chow Mein Recipe here!!
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 1 packet noodles, cooked
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red chili, crushed
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 bunch of fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet or deep pan.
- Add Onion and ginger garlic paste.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes then add all vegetables.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes then put boiled noodles in it.
- Add lemon juice, vinegar, soy sauce, black pepper, red chili, sugar and salt.
- Stir fry on high heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Vegetable Chow Mein is ready to serve.
If you like Vegetable Chow Mein Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.