Honey Soy Chicken Wings
If you are fond of chicken wings then you will love this recipe, chicken wings are fried with a delicious soy sauce and honey sauce, garnished with sesame seeds. Perfect to have on its own or with fried rice.
Check it out the Honey Soy Chicken Wings Recipe here!!
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook Time:35 minutes
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- salt according to taste
- spring onions, for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan or deep wok.
- Put chicken wings in hot oil.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until its change the colour
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Now add soy sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and let it simmer for 10 minutes chicken is tender.
- Add honey and sesame seeds.
- Mix well.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving dish.
- Sprinkle spring onions and sesame seeds over it.
- Honey Soy Wings are ready to serve.
- Serve with Fried Rice.
If you like Honey Soy Chicken Wings Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.