This Bengali dessert has taken the Sub-Continent by a revolution. Everyone is completely in love with rasmalai, whether they are kids who like milky dessert or grown-ups. Enjoy
Check it out the Rasmalai Recipe here!!
Prep Time:10 minutes + chilling
Cook Time:40 minutes
- 1 liter milk
- 200 gm cheese
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp plain flour
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios
- In a saucepan, cook milk with ½ cup sugar.
- Add pinch of cardamom powder.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until half milk will remain.
- In a bowl, combine together Paneer, cardamom powder, cornflour and white flour.
- Now make small ball out of the mixture.
- In a separate pan, dissolve remaining sugar in water.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until sugar syrup is ready.
- Now soak prepared balls in sugar syrup and mix.
- Take it out in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with pistachio and almonds.
- Rasmalai is ready to serve. Enjoy!!
If you like Rasmalai recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.