- 500 gm green peas
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger piece
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3-4 green chillies
- salt to taste
- 2 cup of Wheat Floor
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
How to make Green Peas Paratha:
- Mix green peas, ginger,garlic, cumin seeds , green chilies into mixing jar and grind finely till it forms smooth paste.
- Then Heat oil in pan and add green paste to it.
- Add salt and Keep stiring it till water get soaked.
- Then spread the mixture into a wide plate for cooling.
- Make the tight dough for parathas.
- Stuff the mixture and roll into parathas.
- Cook on preheated griddle(tawa).
- Add little oil to fry.
- Green Peas Paratha is ready for serve.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
Leave a Reply