Chicken Stir Fried Noodles Recipe
A simple to make Chicken Stir Fried Noodles recipe, but big on flavors. The perfect balance of spiciness, tanginess and saltiness. The vibrant mix of fresh vegetables paired with the saltiness of the stir fry noodles, the tanginess of soy sauce, and the heat from the sesame oil and the acclaimed chili sauce; all worked out so well.
- 2 boneless chicken breast cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 2 green onions cut into strips
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/4 cup dark soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chili garlic sauce
- 1 packet spaghetti noodles or egg noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes until Soft.
Once the noodles are cooked.
Drain and return to the saucepan.
Toss well in vegetable oil and set aside. Cover with a tea towel.
Heat a wok until very hot, then add remianing vegetable and sesame oil. Add 1 chopped garlic clove after 30 seconds.
Add the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until it loses its colour.
When the chicken is ready add the vegetables and stir-fry for another 30 seconds.
Add a splash of Soy sauce and stir fry for 1-2 minute.
Stir in the Soy sauce and chili garlic sauce.
Add noodles and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly and serve immediately.