Plum Dip (Aloo Bukhara Chutney)
[one_third] Prep Time: 2 hours[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 30 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 5[/one_third_last]
- 250 gm dried plums
- 50 gm charmagaz
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp hot spices powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Soak dried plums in 1 cup water for 2 hours.
- Then put in a saucepan, add sugar, red chili powder and salt.
- Cook on low flame for 20 minutes or until plums are tender and syrup is thick.
- Turn the heat off.
- Add hot spices powder, charmagaz and vinegar.
- Stir well.
- Take it out in a serving bowl.
- Leave it to cool completely.
- Plum Dip is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
- Serve with your meal or any snack.