Would you like to contribute a guest post or recipe to Recipestable? What a funny coincidence—I’m always interested in hearing from new, up-and-coming bloggers working within the real and traditional foods niche. Please read through the guidelines below and, if you feel like your work is a good fit for the site, contact email@example.com with a proposed recipe or post.
Your Post Should
- Be original.
- Be between 300 and 800 words.
- Feature at least two professional-quality photographs sized 660 pixels wide. (And they must be photographs taken BY you, not swiped from flickr, google images or a stock site.)
- Focus on traditional foods (need more information, look at the philosophy behind the site.)
- Contain a link or links back to your blog or website.
- Feature a brief bio, to be included at the end of the post.
- Maintain a voice that is positive, upbeat and welcoming.
Your Post Should Not
- Be an adaptation or reinterpretation of someone else’s work.
- Contain affiliate links (any relevant links will be removed or changed to Recipesable affiliate links, as applicable).
- Contain any of the following ingredients: margarine, soy milk, tofu, non-fermented soy, white flour, white sugar, brown sugar, or other refined ingredients or grains/beans/seeds that have not been prepared according to traditional methods.
- Maintain a voice that is negative, alienating or exclusionary.
Your post/recipe will Recipestable fast-growing subscriber base 96K, offering exposure to a new and hungry audience.
Your post/recipe will also be promoted through Recipestable social media campaigns on twitter (800+ followers), facebook (96K+ followers), pinterest (12K+ followers) and Google+ (3,000+ followers).
Recipestable reserves the right to edit photographs, recipes, posts and bios.
Submitting a post, recipe or photos does not guarantee that it will be published.
How to Submit Your Post/Recipe
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposed guest post, including sample photography.
If I feel like your post/recipe is a good fit for the site, I’ll ask you to submit it to me as a .txt file with at least 2 photographs sized 660 pixels wide.